Call your Space Experience Experts 1-800-905-3905
Get a quote on your custom or modular building project.
save green. Preserve the planet and your pocketbook!
Project Name: Equestrian Center, DuPage County, Illinois
This Equestrian Center office was designed to capture the rustic theme of this 150 year-old homestead farm. The farm was donated to the Forest Preserve District many years ago and maintains its original appeareance, when possible. The new building provides architectural features to meet this desire. A factory-built hinged gable and shingled roof, which affords a high roof slope, and lap siding offer a seamless appearance. These features, combined with a wrap around deck and appropriate landscaping, achieve the desired exterior theme.
In addition to standard code requirements, the modular structure meets more stringent requirements from the county. Energy efficiency is achieved through an excellent building envelope and maximizing daylight by site orientation and window placement.
- Golf Halfway House
- Club House
- Hinged Gable Roof
- R-60 attic insulation
- Cast Iron Plumbing
- Conduits for high and low voltage wiring
- Fire Separation Construction
- Stringent state and county building requirements beautifully concealed within inner module structure
- Energy and cost savings from higher pitched roof, insulated windows and doors, and reflective properties of lighter-toned interior finishes
- Custom design of new structure, coupled with appropriate landscaping reflects desired "rustic" theme.